Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Missy

I'm hard at work at the ceramic studio. I'll be back to blogging soon. Not much time to post, so here's a picture of my cat Sophie. We call her Little Missy.

8 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Hey girl! I emailed you over the weekend. When do we get to see those new owl charms??? Huh? :-)

sharon said...

Happy working!!

Doreen said...

Yes, happy working! I always enjoy kitty pictures. You could post them everyday. Little Missy is a cute girl!

Sharon said...

What a cutie pie! She looks so content.

SummersStudio said...

I've missed you! Can't wait to see what you've been up to in the studio. Happy making!

SueBeads said...

She's cute - makes me miss my cats so much!

Beth Hikes said...

Hello Little Missy...meow :)

Cindy said...

Hi Erin
Your kitty is cute! Can't wait to see what you're up to!