
My entry for the current ABS Challenge. A necklace inspired by "The Birth of Venus" painting by Botticelli. The centerpiece is my own handmade ceramic leaf pendant accented with Hill Tribe silver nuggets and a fresh-water pearl. The pendant is hand-knotted onto Irish waxed linen cord along with a Hill Tribe silver shell focal bead, fresh-water pearls and Peruvian Opals. Finished off with an XL sterling silver lobster claw clasp and a few more silver nuggets and a pearl.
I decided to make this piece available in my Etsy Shop. Now, I don't usually sell finished jewelry and I don't plan on making a habit of it. I like to focus my attention on making the jewelry components, not the jewelry! LOL! But I would like to offer a few pieces now and then when I feel I have made something that is representative of my personal style. I hope you like it! Thank you!

5 comments:
Very beautiful and very tempting necklace. It would be a treat to see more of your finished jewelry in your Etsy shop!
erin! i love this necklace!!! that's why i just bought it... :-)
This is soooo nice, fantastic design, and beautiful colors!!
Beautiful necklace!
Erin, I love it. Your design is beautiful, and you added the Thai silver I love.
Post a Comment