Messenger Charm by Hint Jewelry(click photo)
Beth of Hint Jewelry is someone I have come to admire greatly. She is an amazingly talented artisan and jewelry designer. Each one of her beautifully hand-crafted silver charms is infused with her heart and a meaningful story to be shared with the world. She is a messenger of hope, uplifting inspiration and wisdom. Her words and thoughts are as beautiful and elegant as her craft. I enjoy reading her musings on life and creativity on her blog. I can always find something visually appealing there as well. Whether it's gorgeous photographs or mental images she creates in my mind's eye with her eloquent words. She always presents me with something meaningful, thought-provoking and inspirational! Her latest post here is just one example of her many powerful messages I have found moving. Discover her for yourself at:
www.hintjewelry.blogspot.com
www.hint.etsy.com

3 comments:
What a beautiful post! As I am finding with the blog, most of the writings are just as beautiful, if not more so, than the art itself.
Thank you so much!!!!!!! I am really touched by what you wrote concerning my art, writing and musings. It means a lot to me to be able to connect with people on the same feelings and topics...it's like riding on one harmonious wave of sound :)
Beth, you deserve every word and more! I feel very lucky to have found you.
Post a Comment