The very talented and esteemed artist and jewelry designer, Andrew Thornton made these two beautiful necklaces featuring my very own ceramic leaves! I'm honored to have my handmade beading components in the designs of such a talented and renowned individual! Not to mention, Andrew is a very sweet and kind person as well! I've enjoyed following his blog since I came on the scene here.
Andrew is a fine artist as well as a jewelry designer. His paintings have been collected by people all over the world. I personally have one of his trading card paintings that I acquired during an artist's trade that Andrew ran on his blog. Take a look at his blog post of that here. In trade, I sent him some of my ceramic leaves that you see in the above necklaces!
Andrew is also part of Green Girl Studios, a family-owned bead business that makes fun, whimsical and nature-inspired beads, pendants and findings. Please check out their website at www.greengirlstudios.com. Their beads are quite amazing and like nothing you've ever seen before! It is easy to see why Andrew was drawn to jewelry-making with the wonderful inspiration from his own family!
Using his family's beads and findings, along with other artisan-made beads as well, Andrew creates stunning, awe-inspiring one-of-a-kind pieces of jewlery. He has made quite a name for himself and is well-known in the beading world, as his pieces appear regularly in all of the top beading magazines out there today. You can visit Andrew's blog to see more of his elegant designs. I'm very happy to now be apart of them and appreciate Andrew for incorporating my art into his! Andrew, thank you so much for all your support!!!
Andrew is a fine artist as well as a jewelry designer. His paintings have been collected by people all over the world. I personally have one of his trading card paintings that I acquired during an artist's trade that Andrew ran on his blog. Take a look at his blog post of that here. In trade, I sent him some of my ceramic leaves that you see in the above necklaces!
Andrew is also part of Green Girl Studios, a family-owned bead business that makes fun, whimsical and nature-inspired beads, pendants and findings. Please check out their website at www.greengirlstudios.com. Their beads are quite amazing and like nothing you've ever seen before! It is easy to see why Andrew was drawn to jewelry-making with the wonderful inspiration from his own family!
Using his family's beads and findings, along with other artisan-made beads as well, Andrew creates stunning, awe-inspiring one-of-a-kind pieces of jewlery. He has made quite a name for himself and is well-known in the beading world, as his pieces appear regularly in all of the top beading magazines out there today. You can visit Andrew's blog to see more of his elegant designs. I'm very happy to now be apart of them and appreciate Andrew for incorporating my art into his! Andrew, thank you so much for all your support!!!

4 comments:
Erin, a stunning necklace to accompany a stunning product!
I saw these yesterday on Andrew's blog and I just love them! His designs are so inspiring. Everytime I see his work, it makes me want to make some jewelry!
Erin, how lovely for you to see your work made up so beautifully! Andrew's work is fabulous and he's just done such a nice job of using your art to it's best. I especially like the second piece.
Erin, you are far too kind with your words! It was an honor and a privilege for me to participate in the trade with you and to then go on to use those components you sent – hope and love – in my jewelry designs. Thank you! Your pieces inspire much magic!
Post a Comment