Thursday, April 9, 2009
Every Heart Crafts Flickr Photo Group!
Welcome to Every Heart Crafts Artist Gallery! This is a Flickr group for showcasing your creations using any of my ceramic pieces! Hand-crafted jewelry and/or fiber arts, all is welcome and encouraged! As you know, I absolutely love seeing my handmade pieces in the work of talented designers such as yourselves, so I've created a flickr group to make it much easier for me to enjoy your creations! I appreciate your support! I take great interest in every designer who chooses to incorporate my art into theirs. Please share with me! Please join the group and post your pictures! Thank you!

2 comments:
This is good idea Erin. I like when I can go and have a look what people have done with handmade components. I'll go check yours out.
Thanks, Leanne! It brings me so much joy to see my components being used! I hope all my jewelry-making friends will share their photos!
Post a Comment