Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspiration photo: Misty Forest

A quick photo to show you what it looked like outside my window today. It was foggy and rainy, but the trees took on a magical look in the mist. I hope this conjures up some inspiration for some of you! Happy creating!

4 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Beautiful. I just read Bridge to Teribithia again. It reminds me of entering the sacred forest in the magical kingdom.

sharon said...

Just beautiful Erin, I could get lost in a photo like this!!

Erin Siegel said...

Thanks Leanne and Sharon!
What's even more magical is a few minutes after I took this photo, a beautiful doe came out of that clearing right there where I took the photo! Wish I could have gotten her in the shot.

Cindy said...

What an inspirational scene! I'd sure like a view like that from my window!