Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sand Dollars are Back!


Porcelain Sand Dollars are back in stock in my shop and just in time for the Summer season! Hurry they are going fast!
It's time for some beach jewelry! I'd love to see your summer designs with these pendants. Don't forget to post your pics in my Artist's Gallery on Flickr!

4 comments:

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

Erin,

The sand dollars are awesome. I like your new blog banner too!

mairedodd said...

yay! already bought mine! :o) and cannot wait to work with them again... thanks so much...

Marie Cramp said...

Hey Erin,
if you want to pop over to my blog, you are mentioned :)

I hope you add me to your blog roll

Hugs

Marie
http://skyejewels.blogspot.com

Marie Cramp said...

I submitted it like you suggested. thanks for the idea and thanks for adding me to your blog roll :)

Marie