
I'm over-joyed!!! This is an exciting time for me because one of my ceramic leaf pendants appears in a beading magazine for the very first time! Yippee! Of course, none of this would be happening if it weren't for my dear, designing diva friend Lorelei Eurto! My ceramic leaf pendant is the focal piece on her "After the Rain" Necklace design in the current (July/August) issue of Step by Step Beads. She even sent me a copy of the magazine as well! Wow! A special THANK YOU to Lorelei! Thank you for all your hard work. I'm grateful for our friendship. You have been there with me from the very beginning. There is no one I would rather share this milestone occasion with than you. May there be many more to come!

15 comments:
Congrat's Erin....very exciting! Your pieces deserve to be there....they are so so nice!
Congratulations, Erin! Your leaves and other stuffs are so wonderful...and so deserving of an appearance in a magazine!
And so they should appear in a magazine. I love your leaves.
Well deserved for you Erin! Your work is lovely! Let's work at getting more publications for you, shall we? My goal to be published once per month in 2009? Golden through November...need to get a jump on December.....put your greatest desire out into the world and watch the Universe align for your dreams! It's true! Congratulations, dear one! Enjoy the day! Erin
Congrats!!! Very exciting!
You are just the sweetest. But I couldn't have done without you and your awesome talent!
Keep up your good work!!!
Congratulations Erin! So well deserved!!
Congratulations!!! Que Dios te bendiga y que este sea solo el primero de muchos futuros.
Congratulations Erin. Fantastic. You are very deserving. Your work is so elegant and beautiful.
Congratulations Erin! Well deserved
congratulations Erin. How exciting is that, Lorelei has connected me to some great suppliers like yourself.
that is so exciting, so happy for you! yay! i love your handmade work!
Yippeeeee! This is so exciting! You and Lorelei have made quite a team with some beautiful collaborative pieces. I'm really happy for you.
By the way, your ocean tumbled shell pieces are so cool..I can just imagine how smooth they must feel. Congrats again!
I will need to stop at Borders to check it out. I just bought a necklace from Lorelei for my mother-in-law. Congratulations.
NICE! Congratulations!
Post a Comment