"Fill-my-Heart" Stoneware PendantWell, I have to say that you have filled my heart with all of your creativity this past year! I'm celebrating my first blogiversary this month! I'm a bit late for my own blogiversary, but On July 18th, it was exactly one year since I started this blog. Keeping the blog has brought me more than I could have ever imagined! A whole world opened up. I had no idea the amazing opportunities it would bring or the wonderful, talented people I would meet and collaborate with! Thank you to everyone I have connected with and all the support you have shown me. I am truly grateful. I can not believe what starting this blog has brought into my life.
And just how do you celebrate a blogiversary, you ask? You have a give-away, of course! To celebrate and to thank all my readers and supporters, I'm giving away this "Fill-my-Heart" Stoneware Pendant. The pendant is about 1 1/2 inches long x 1 3/8 inches wide. I could see someone using this piece in a multitude of ways. As a pendant, as a toggle pendant or maybe even as a lariat necklace focal. Fill this heart in with your creativity!

To enter the give-away, simply leave a comment and tell me:
What is your favorite Every Heart Crafts ceramic piece?
Out of everything you have seen me make, what is your favorite? Either past or present. Please look at my Etsy shop, sold items or Flickr pages, to look through my body of work so far.
Leave your comment and answer to this question by Friday, July 31st.
I will choose a random winner on August 1st.
Thank you for filling MY heart with your creativity for one whole year! I'm looking forward to many more to come! :)
What is your favorite Every Heart Crafts ceramic piece?
Out of everything you have seen me make, what is your favorite? Either past or present. Please look at my Etsy shop, sold items or Flickr pages, to look through my body of work so far.
Leave your comment and answer to this question by Friday, July 31st.
I will choose a random winner on August 1st.
Thank you for filling MY heart with your creativity for one whole year! I'm looking forward to many more to come! :)

29 comments:
you are seriously going to make me pick a favorite?! i absolutely love the creamy white sand dollars... but in going back thru flickr, i love the autumn leaves, including maple, and your other leaves including carved ... the new heart with 2 different shaped holes in a great color is a soon to be favorite... congrats on your blogiversary and i look forward to using your beautiful pieces in my work!
The leaves will always have a special place in my heart. I do embrace all the new creations you come up with but the leaves are how I identlfy most with your work. I remember way back when, when I saw your pretties on Flickr and started to create a special bond and relationship with you. We both have grown so much the past year, and I love the direction we're going! Congratulations!
I love your work! Maybe the leaves are my favorite
I don't even have to look at your shop or Flickr. It's the leaves, they're gorgeous. I love Autum, it's my favorite time of year and everytime I see a necklace with one of your leaves it makes me think of fall colors, falling leaves, fires in the fireplace and family. Thanks for all you do, and for including me in it. Congrats!
Congrats on your one year blogiversary. My favorite of all time is the dragonfly pendant, and those beautifully rustic leaves speak to me. Hope I win!
Ohhh, this heart is cool! I think your leaves are my favorites too! They are like your "signature" piece. They are so versatile!
Woohoo! A giveaway!
You know that I love all that you do sweet Miss Erin...but the little owls are precious, and the sea inspired charms are so pretty. But your leaves are so very versatile as we have seen from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Bracelets (I love that moniker by the way!). Congratulations on this milestone! Enjoy the day! Erin
I love the leaves, of course! I'm so glad to have discovered your Etsy store, thanks to Lorelei's blog.
Oh, your sand dollars and dragonflies - they fill me with joy! :) Thank you for sharing your art with us. Happy Blogiversary :)
It's got to be the Erin leaves for sure! I think of those as your trademark! I like the big ones AND the teeny ones!
My favorite are the owls. I love, love, love the owls! Thanks for hosting a giveaway Erin. You rock!
I really connect with the unglazed sand dollars. simple, true and beautiful. I tend to overdo things so I always have great respect for those who can keep a design simple yet have strong impact. Happy 1 and on to the next!
The leaves for sure Erin, like Doreen said, big and small, they are fantastic, BUT, I really like the piece your giving away...the asymmetry of it, it's adorable! Thanks for doing such a sweet giveaway!
I really like your leaves, too, but I love love love the sea things you were doing, especially the sand dollars, and now I love the hearts! Thanks for doing a giveaway!
bonjour! i just found you through my heart slideshow that i have on my blog...your heart pendant with the hole truly stole my heart away...i love that photo of that simple yet beautiful heart...truly speaks such sweetness...joyeux anniversaire~many more new + successful adventures to you...thank you for sharing your blogaversary+the beauty you create with us...bonne chance! xo jo;)
I love so many, but I think the leaves are my favorite. Then second would be the sea Urchins. Congrats!! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations.
Marie
Skye Jewels
congratulatons!! definitely my favorite is your leaves!! they are great!!!
Congrats on a year of Blogging Erin. I always enjoy seeing your new work and hearing what you have to say. My favorites are your new pebbles and the leaves. Your craftmanship is always exquisite and your colors so simple and real.
I have only recently come across your blog but I love the earthy tones of your pendants. I think that I would be hard pressed to choose between the owl and its fine detail and your dragonfly heart. Congrats on 1 year of blogging!!
Nancy
Congrats on one year of blogging! I've enjoyed following along and truly appreciate the support you've given me as well. You are a wonderful and generous blogger, really bringing out the best in all of us I think. Picking one thing from your many wonderful things is very hard, Erin. So, I'm breaking the rules and picking 3. I love your stoneware pebbles, sand dollars, and of course your bohdi leaves. And.... Happy future blogging!
Hi Erin
Congrats on your anniversary...look how far you've come! I'm glad I found your blog a little while back. I've enjoyed seeing your creations through the months. It's too hard to list just one favorite...some of mine are the sea stars, sand dollars and the dragonfly pendant. Thanks!
Your leaves and sand dollars are my fav"s Congratulations on your one year. I just love the heart!
Congrats on your blogiversary! I have enjoyed your blog and your new creations over the last year! I love your small leaves, but recently I really like the ocean inspired components you've made, especially the sand dollars. I think they look so realistic! I also really liked your tiny hearts...would love to see more of those!! To match the lovely heart component you are giving away :)
Thanks for the giveaway, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future!!
Lisa
we have to choose? The leaves, of course...then there's the owls...the pebbles....the sand dollars...on & on... what talent you have!
Erin - Congratulations on 1 year blogging and a fabulous store. It so hard to narrow it down and the leaves are always wonderful, but if I must, I say that your sweet little owl is a winner for me.
I have purchased the leaves, but I love the sand dollar. Now that I see the heart, I am in love with that one. Keep up the good work!
I like the owls and the leaves. Congrats on one year of blogging.
Following Lorelei's blog has gotten me hooked on owls, so I would say your owls and your sand dollars. (I discovered your blog through Lorelei's links.)Congrats on 1 year and best wishes for continued success. Mel
Erin, I have loved working with you leaves and the owl pendent, I can't choose one.
Congratulations on one year.
Post a Comment