Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Heart Button Bracelet


I'm in jewelry-making mode right now. I seem to work in phases every few months. From making my ceramic pieces in the studio to taking breaks from that and working on jewelry designs and other things. It's nice because I don't get to burned out on either one that way. It's a good thing. Come August, I'm going to be working really hard in the studio getting some new ceramic pieces made.
I'm currently obsessing about this simple but sweet heart button bracelet I made. I love this heart button! I see a lot more of these in my future! I think I like the bracelet design. I am going for simple, sweet and delicate. It might need something, I'm not sure. It does have all of my favorite elements in it. Ceramic, waxed linen cord, Hill Tribe silver beads accenting the heart, sterling and gemstone dangles! Truly my heart's favorites knotted into one little bracelet.

7 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I love it Erin! That is a great idea to use it in the piece like that. Things with more than one hole or oddly spaced (to me) are a challenge. But I like challenges:-)
Thanks for the inspiration!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

mairedodd said...

just perfectly you! so nice when things come together like that... it's lovely...

peacockfairy said...

This is a lovely piece that could be worn every day!

Jeannie said...

Erin, I love ceramic and the bracelet is perfectly enchanting. I truly know what you mean about going in phases. Right now I'm in bead making mode.

Barbara Lewis said...

Isn't it nice when you can shift from one interest to another! I find it essential ... or I get bored. About the bracelet. I love it! You asked for comments so here it goes ... what if you were to add a little charm or small bead dangling from the waxed linen cord between the heart and your silver bead. I think the asymmetry of this addition might be interesting. I'm only digging because you said you thought it needed something. But just as it is ... it's beautiful!

Erin Siegel said...

Thanks, everyone for your comments! I'm still obsessing over it and I think I may re-work it a little.

Barbara-Your suggestion gave me an idea! Thank you!

Gaea said...

Fantastic use of a button! Beautiful bracelet! LOVE IT!