Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hand-Carved Design Pendants





I'm really excited about these hand-carved design pendants I've been doing! You can find these listed in my shop here. I will also be adding a few leaf pendants and some leaf charms in the coming days, so check back soon!

4 comments:

Joan Tucker said...

Erin, Good luck with these pretty pendants.I grew up in South Deerfield MA and my son lives along the Hudson. I visit often. I love the landscape and miss it although we have been snowed in for a week and that is not typical for the Seattle area.
Hope we can connect in the future.. bead makers have so much fun!!!

Joan T

Round Rabbit said...

These look wonderful! Keep up the good work! Happy New Year! :)

Mary Harding said...

Very nice carved pendants Erin. I am still enjoying the leaves you sent me. Have a Happy New Year.

Internet memes said...

Man these are awesome!