I have the second piece of jewelry made from the "Counting Your Blessings" Bead/Charm/Clasp Exchange! If you missed the first piece, you can check it out here. To see all the beads, charms and clasps made by all the participants in this exchange, check out Lynn's post here.Here we have Cristi, Lorelei and Lynn coming together in this bracelet called "Home Address". House and home are blessings indeed. I love this bracelet! I had a lot of fun making it and I like the idea of this theme. I never would have made something like this if it were not for this exchange and these talented ladies. Thank you so much, Ladies!
"Home Address" BraceletWhen I first saw Cristi's wooden number bead and Lynn's little brass number-stamped connector, I thought they looked like house numbers. Worn and weathered address numbers on the exterior of a house or on a mail box. I paired these pieces together with Lorelei's home charm which also has an antique, weathered feel to it and it even jingles like a set of house keys! The bracelet practically made it's self. I was just kind of in the room! The pieces just went so well together. Not only in theme but in color, material, finish and style! Amazing! All of the components were there. I threw in some wood round beads, brass wire and a brass swan clasp. I had made that clasp quite awhile ago, holding onto it waiting for the right project. This was it!




3 comments:
Love how the numbers were house numbers for your story, it's one of the fun things about this - everyone tells the story they know and all can be different. Beautiful!
Great job, Erin! I love the bracelet. I hope to get some time after the holiday to use my exchange goodies. I haven't had even a second to sit down and make anything since I received them. Merry Christmas!
LOVE IT!! And finally a chance to see my charm in action! It looks pretty darn good!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment