Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Art & Crafts Show

Hi friends, I'm getting ready to do a big show this weekend! I'm still busy making jewelry for it! I need to make at least 6 more bracelets and some earrings. Aaaack! I'll get it all done but, I think I'll be doing last minute preparations up until the first day of the show! I'm really excited about it though. It is a fabulous show! It has quite a reputation for excellence and many people look forward to attending each year. A friend of mine started the show 6 years ago and she is impeccable! Only the finest are invited to show, so I'm so honored she asked me if I wanted to do it this year! I want to look really good for her, so I've been working hard on my display and set up. Wish me luck on that one. I'll posted some pictures of my set up and display next week. Please stop by if your in the area at all! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Hey Erin! Best of luck with your upcoming show! I hope you make a ton of sales and get nothing but positive feedback on all your creations.

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Sounds like a great show and a great opportunity! Good luck! I look forward to seeing photos of your displays soon.

Lisa Peters Russ said...

your display and ceramic pieces look great!
hope you had a great show!