Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Jewelry Display at the Holiday Show


This weekend I did my first arts & crafts show with my ceramic jewelry! I did pretty well at the show and I got nothing but complements on my work and my display and set up! I'm very happy with the reception I received! And my friend, the event organizer, was very impressed! Above you can see my table at the show. I still need to work on this display I think but, not bad. I used what I already had in my home as much as I could. Both to save money and to achieve a homey kind of look. Which, I think works. What do you think? I'd be happy to hear any suggestions!

Basket display of my ceramic pin/pendants

Let me know what you think! And let me know if any of you have questions on what I did here for my display. I'd me happy to share! Just leave me a comment!

11 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Congratulations on your show!!!Your table looks great! I see you used rice like I did. Did it work out okay for your pieces? I had alot of people comment on me using the rice and how it showed off my work well... The patrons were calling me the "Rice lady" by the end of the day, lol.

Erin Siegel said...

Yes, the rice is great for display! I work at a bead shop part-time and some of our lampwork bead artists have been using the rice to display their beads for years. It really does show off the beads beautifully! So it translates to the finished jewelry nicely. I also like the beans I used for display as well.

The Beading Gem said...

Absolutely beautiful display. It looks so calm and inviting.

Stephanie said...

What a lovely display! Cozy and warm.

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

That looks great!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Awesome! I love the lit garland across the table and nice homey lamps. Great job!!

Natalie -- NKP Designs said...

Your display and your pendants are wonderful!

Round Rabbit said...

What a lovely display, Erin! It really looks great and very inviting. Congrats! :)

Beth Hikes said...

I like the lights and the festive feel. Really enchanting!

Erin Siegel said...

Thanks, everyone for your comments. Makes me feel good!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, I just stumbled upon your blog!
Your display is just beautiful and very inviting. Your work is also beautiful as well as comforting...makes me feel good to look at them!