


Happy New Year, everyone! Just over a year ago I made my first ceramic pendants and started a new venture as a ceramic bead artist! I started this blog in July of 2008. My only expectation for the blog then was it would be a place for me to record my jewelry and my progress in clay and maybe meet a few people with similar interests. I never dreamed I would get so much more out of it! A whole new world opened up. I met many great friends. Wonderfully talented people who are so inspiring! I'm inspired by you daily. I could not be happier. I love being surrounded by your beauty and art. I love you all. Thank you for all your support and encouraging comments. I look forward to spending some more fun times with you. Can't wait to see what's in store.
I have lots of plans for the new year. I can't wait to get back in the studio and start creating again. My goal is to make more leaves, more pendants, charms and buttons. New components and more offerings for all of my jewelry and artisan friends here! I look forward to seeing all your creations in the coming year. Happy 2009!


4 comments:
Have a wonderful new year, Erin! I love the new leaves!
They're great! I'm trying polymer clay this year, and I can't wait to try making my own beads!
Thanks for sharing with us, and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2009!
Erin Erin Erin! I need you to feature some of your wonderful pieces on Jewelry&Beading this year...would you add that to your new year's list?
Cyndi L
cyndi@b5Media.com
Thanks, everyone!
Cyndi - Wow! What an honor! I'd love to! I'll e-mail you.
Post a Comment