To start the new year off right, Cyndi over at
Jewelry & Beading is asking "What's the best advice you ever got?" Whether it's about beading, jewelry-making or whatever it might be. Check out what my answer is
here! And leave yours too! I'd love to hear!
2 comments:
Erin, You are wise beyond your years.
I’ve gotten much good advice but most of it didn’t come till later in my life and it came from my spiritual teachers. Here’s one got today!
“There is not a stream of badness and a stream of goodness, or sickness or wellness. There is only a Stream of Well-being. The question that you’re wanting to ask yourself is, “In this moment, am I letting it in or not? Am I allowing it or am I not?” “
I have mantra of advice that plays in my head when I am in the midst of creating. "Anything worth doing, is worth doing well." My mom drilled that into my head for many years and it stuck with me.
Post a Comment