Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been seen at the Art Bead Scene!

Today, I've been featured in a jewelry project over at the Art Bead Scene blog! Click here to check out the post! The Art Bead Scene is a site that promotes the art of artisan made beads and celebrates designers who use "art beads" in their creations. Owner and editor of the Art Bead Scene, Heather Powers put together this necklace project called "Woodland Pendant". The pendant features one of my porcelain ceramic leaf charms along with one of Heather's own beads. Wonderful charm necklace! Thanks, Heather!

4 comments:

SueBeads said...

Good for you! I love your little heart charms, the ones that Lorelei used!
Sue

Erin Siegel said...

Thank you, Sue! I appreciate your comment! I know,I need to make more of those hearts. Lorelei's designs are so great aren't they? She sells them before I even get a chance to see them!LOL!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Congratulations, Erin! I really enjoy Heather's designs.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on being featured!