Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank You!

Powow River, Upper Mill Yard, Amesbury, Massachusetts

Powow River, Lower Mill Yard, Amesbury, Massachusetts
In the pictures above, this is the Powow River that runs through the center of downtown Amesbury, Massachusetts. I live and work right here in this area and I walk along the river frequently.

I want to thank everyone for joining me today! I appreciate everyone who commented. I've read all of your comments as they came through. And please continue to read and leave me comments on all of my posts from today! It brings me so much joy to read them and I read each and every one of them!!! I hope you enjoyed your visit with me and all that I shared with you. I couldn't do what I love to do, without your loyal support!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


My FALL SALE will continue til Midnight tonight.

I hope you've had some fun attending this special Beads-Of-Clay Blog Event. What an exciting experience! Special thanks to Beads-Of-Clay members, Marsha Neal and Mary Harding for putting this event together for the whole group! I hope you got a chance to visit all of the participating artists today. If not, check the BOC Blog to visit them.

Thank you for coming! Happy Fall!

10 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Thank YOU Miss Erin! great job!!

Erin Siegel said...

Thanks, L! This was an unbelievable amount of work putting this together, but so worth all the effort!

Katie said...

What pretty pictures of Massachusetts! It makes me miss that part of the world...My uncle lives on Cape Cod, which can be like another world from the rest of Massachusetts, but your pictures remind me of how beautiful it is! Such inspirational landscape to work in!

Thanks for sharing with all of us today!

sharon said...

You did a great job Erin!

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing yourself with us, it was a great tour and lovely pictures!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Erin,

Love the pictures of the Powow River - looks like a river I grew up near - what a lovely area for work.

I love your beads - thanks for giving us a tour of where you create and sharing your work!

Cindy

mairedodd said...

what a lovely town you live in... thank you for all of the time you put into this... it was wonderful!

TesoriTrovati said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it :-(
I was at my annual pumpkin carving but this year it was not at my house so I couldn't sneak out and peek at your studios. Bummer! Hope it went well. Enjoy the day.
Erin

SummersStudio said...

Hi, Erin. I'm just making the rounds now. It was busier than I imagined! But in such a good way. I hope you've enjoyed the day. Thanks so much for encouraging me to get involved with BOC! Did you know you won my first give away? Email me your address and I'll get it right out to you. SummersStudioPottery@yahoo.com

Beth Hikes said...

What a beautiful area! So neat to see where you live :)