Autumn Leaf PendantOk, ok! The fun's getting started! It's time for the first giveaway of the day! In the spirit of the Fall season, I'm giving away one of my Autumn Leaf Pendants! Just leave a comment on this post for a chance to win. Even if luck's not on your side today, you can still pick one of these up for a bargain price! I have a few available in my shop and they are included in my FALL SALE for today!
Alright, to get the comments rolling, tell me
Why do you love using or collecting art beads and pendants?
The winner of this giveaway will be announced at 2:00 p.m. est
Meet me back here at 2 o'clock to see if you've won!
Good Luck!!! :)
Alright, to get the comments rolling, tell me
Why do you love using or collecting art beads and pendants?
The winner of this giveaway will be announced at 2:00 p.m. est
Meet me back here at 2 o'clock to see if you've won!
Good Luck!!! :)

10 comments:
I love using these awesome beads because each one holds an artist's spirit within. Each piece of art has it's own uniqueness.
Tis my favorite thing, to support other artists! AND THEIR BEADS ARE SO COOL AND SO MUCH BETTER THAN JUST BUYING STONES OR GLASS OR PEARLS.
I love hoarding art beads, because as both said, supporting artists and buying unique pieces are way better than buying mass made beads!
I love art beads because you can't find anything like them anywhere else. They are so personal to the creator and I feel like I'm supporting a wonderful cause when I use them.
I just love your work, the colours are so me, :)
I love using art beads and pendants because they make a piece so much more special and unique. Even if someone else buys the "same" one from an artist, there is always going to be a little something special to make it different because it's hand made by an artist...
And, through buying (and collecting...ahem) beads from artists, I have learned a lot and made some great friends, and that is something that you can't get buying generic beads at a store!
I love your seasonal themed beads. Keep up the great work.
well, i missed the giveaway but had to buy one of these leaves for myself.
Thank you all for participating today! And I appreciate all who bought from my shop! Thank you!
Love your pendants! (Wore one to church today!) I just made a purchase from your store and if I win this giveaway all the items can ship together!
Post a Comment