Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

2nd Giveaway of the Day!

It's time for the second and final giveaway of the day! In the celebration of the Fall season today, I'm giving away one of my Autumn Leaf Toggles! Just leave me a comment on this post for a chance to win. To get the comments flowing, tell me,
What do you envision making with this piece?

The winner of this giveaway will be announced at 3:15 p.m. today!
Meet me back here then to see if you've won!
Good Luck!!!
And don't forget, even if you don't win, there are plenty of bargains in my shop today!
Check out my FALL SALE!
Thank you!


14 comments:

SueBeads said...

I see a bracelet, with my lampwork beads, of course!

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

This piece would make a beautiful clasp to a spiral stitch beadwoven bracelet with gorgeous fall colors.

Kella said...

what an interesting piece, I've crossed my fingers.

sharon said...

I actually see an awesome fresh blooming spring necklace....I'm thinking ahead already! It's just beautiful Erin!

Marie Cramp said...

see a fall inspired necklace with the toggle at the front in a Lariat style. I see natural beads added in to compliment the toggle.
:)
Marie

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

A wonderful warm tone necklace with a few dangles coming off the center loop.

Summer said...

I see a spiral-rope beaded choker with this at the front, with some other pretty bead dangling from it:)

Katie said...

I see a bracelet with some lovely fall colored beads - maybe some seed beads in there somewhere? It would also look great on a necklace - especially one with the toggle in the front so someone's hair doesn't hide the pretty leaf!

Heather Powers said...

I'd use this for a pendant with lot o'dangles from the bigger hole!

Sharon said...

I see a necklace with some of my new polyclay beads joining in the fun! Great studio pics!

Mellisa said...

Loving that glaze Erin! I think I might have to go with a necklace and mix it with copper!

Erin Siegel said...

Thanks to everyone who commented! Love all your ideas!

Colleen said...

I'd love to see if I could use the piece as a clasp for a wonderful beaded bracelet - with a beaded toggle. Not sure about the size - but would love to try!

Siret said...

I love this piece - it looks so nicely natural! Something I have never achieved with P-clay... Beautiful!