Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Fabulous Fall Weekend

Tree on Sandwich Fair Grounds

This past weekend my husband, Josh and I headed to Sandwich, N.H. for a little getaway to celebrate my October birthday. Yay! Sandwich is a quaint little town in the New Hampshire country-side. It's a quiet getaway spot. Autumn is a great time to go up there to enjoy the fall foliage! While we were there, we went to the annual Columbus Day Weekend, Sandwich Fair. I had my share of sweet potato fries, Yum!

After a quick visit around the fair, we headed out and popped across the street into the artisan gallery shop, Sandwich Home Industries - Home gallery of The League of New Hampshire Craftsmen. A must-see!!! It's a beautiful gallery shop filled with works by the finest artisans in the New Hampshire area. Once we had our fill of artisan arts and crafts (aka - Josh tearing me away from the gallery shop!), we drove around, did some serious leaf peeping and just took in the gorgeous fall scenery!

Here are a few pics from our trip. Enjoy!

Middle Road, Sandwich, NH

Gorgeous Red Leaves!

Bear Camp Pond, Sandwich, NH

Bear Camp Pond, Sandwich, NH

Pretty ferns & red leaves

12 comments:

Alison Hodges said...

How beautiful! It sounds wonderful!

Marie Cramp said...

Happy Birthday, athough I am not sure of the date. I got my pendants today, they are fantastic and thanks for the little extras.
I already made a necklace with the Love link, although I may change it to a bracelet. lol

Hugs
Marie

Beth Hikes said...

gorgeous pics! I feel like I was there with you :)

Sharon said...

What a heavenly place to spend your birthday! The rock formation in the Bear Lake picture actually looks as if a bear is crouching in the water, hind end up!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

First off, Happy Birthday! Mine was the 6th. I forgot the date of yours?

I grew up on sweet potato fries. Love, love, love them!


How did your art show go? Well I hope?

These pictures are beautiful! I wish we saw colors like those in Florida.

Mountaindreamers said...

simply gorgeous pictures thanks for sharing .

SummersStudio said...

Happy birthday, Erin. What a wonderful way to celebrate. The fall foliage is just beautiful. And I'll bet very inspirational for your work.

Silver Parrot said...

You got some wonderful photos of amazing scenery. I sure miss having an actual "fall" season here in So Cal. All we have is a brief respite between fire season and mudslide season.

mairedodd said...

very beautiful... glad you had fun - happy birthday!

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

Happy B-day! Your pictures are so vibrant. What a wonderful weekend!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Happy Birthday Erin! Your birthdate is very close to Cooper's, his is Sept. 26th, but we were in PA for it, so that's why we celebrated in Oct.! I LOVE sweet potato fries!! My stomach is growling now, lol. I love your photos too. The leaves are so pretty, it's a shame it doesn't last longer, but at least you captured it on film!

Lisa

sasha + max studio said...

Lovely photos - such intensity of colour - - we don't get such amazing leaf colours down under in australia