
I'm on a roll with the jewelry-making lately! I have my fourth jewelry piece made from the "Counting Blessings" bead/charm exchange items. I've had so much fun working with everyone's creations. Check out Lynn's post here to read about the swap we did. Mary Harding and myself come together in this necklace called "Field of Flowers". I was inspired by this month's design challenge over at the Art Bead Scene. The theme inspiration is Van Gogh's famous Iris painting.
I was also inspired by Mary Harding's amazing ceramic botanical connector I received in the swap. Mary's connector charm is so beautifully detailed with grasses and purple and pink flowers! It seemed perfect for this theme, so I decided to work up a piece that I could submit into the current challenge! I strung up some amethyst, turquoise and silver in an asymmetrical design. I used Mary's connector charm and one of my own leaves from the swap as the focal for the necklace.
I was also inspired by Mary Harding's amazing ceramic botanical connector I received in the swap. Mary's connector charm is so beautifully detailed with grasses and purple and pink flowers! It seemed perfect for this theme, so I decided to work up a piece that I could submit into the current challenge! I strung up some amethyst, turquoise and silver in an asymmetrical design. I used Mary's connector charm and one of my own leaves from the swap as the focal for the necklace.


5 comments:
It's beautiful as always!
Light and airy, this necklace is one of my favorite colors-violet.
I can almost smell the flowers!
Very pretty - I saw your piece on ABS - good for you!
Sue
Congrats on your ABS feature today Erin! Very well deserved!!!!
Lovely necklace Erin. Congratulations on being the Art Bead Scene Designer of the Week with this necklace. I am thrilled to be part of it.
Post a Comment