Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Blessings Exchange 3 - "Be Blessed" Charm Necklace

I just finished up my third jewelry piece from the "Counting Blessings" Bead/Charm/Clasp exchange. I participated in this exchange with 7 other jewelry designers and bead-makers. You can check out Lynn Davis' post here for a full recap of the participants and all of their creations! In this piece, Cristi of 2 if by Sea and myself come together in "Be Blessed" Charm Necklace.


For the centerpiece, we have Cristi's Polymer clay"Be Blessed" Charm, her copper swirl charm and one of my own porcelain clay leaf charms dangling from Cristi's copper wire-wrapped ring!


For the necklace, I wire-wrapped some chrysocolla, blue and green kyanite beads on copper wire to bring it all together. I love the color combination in this necklace! The copper really makes the blues and greens pop! The necklace is finished off with cristi's handmade copper hook and eye clasp. Thank you Cristi! I love your charms and findings. I had a blast working with them!

7 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Erin, I love it!!! Those are so my colors. 80% of my bead stash is blues and greens. The necklace is fantastic and you did a great job. Is it for sale? ^_^

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peacockfairy said...

Ohhh, looks great!

Lorelei Eurto said...

WOW!
This blows me away! You really did a wonderful job pairing the pieces together.
Love it Erin!!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I really like this design, I may make one for myself just like it!!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Congrats on ABSB today!

Erin Siegel said...

Wow! Those are some great compliments! Thanks everyone!