Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

White Winter World

Currently living in a very white world! This is what it looks like outside my front door. We've had a steady flow of winter weather the past few days. This snow is heavy and wet. It just stuck to everything, including all the tree branches, weighing them down. We had quite a few trees fall down, under the weight of the heavy snow. One even fell close to the house! :o Luckily, nothing was damaged and all is well! All though this winter wonderland is beautiful, the weather has set me back a bit on my clay time, though. Haven't gotten much done except for a lot of shoveling!

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

As much as I hate winter weather, I do think that it is tres magnifique! I think those look just like your new pendants...sparse and minimalist and just the details that matter! Enjoy the day! Stay warm! Erin

SummersStudio said...

The frosty, snowy trees are so beautiful. While I don't have that to deal with now I do remember well having lived in that kind of winter wonderland.You'll be back to clay soon!

Nancy said...

You must have all the snow that melted here in PA. The storm that you got was only rain as it passed over us. Hope you are able to get back to the studio soon!

Libby Leuchtman said...

I just stopped by from the Bead Soup Party and wanted to say how nice your blog is. I love the photo and your work is wonderful.
Can't wait to see everyones creations.

Pretty Things said...

Oh, I really hope we get one last snow before the season is over!