
As many of you know, I received a copy of Cynthia Thornton's book Enchanted Adornments: Creating Mixed-Media Jewelry with Metal, Clay, Wire, Resin and More, over the Holidays. Well, I got a chance to read it. It's an amazing book! It's unlike any jewelry-making book I have ever seen or read and I have quite the collection. :) If you haven't picked it up yet, go and get it! I highly recommend it! It's beautifully illustrated and captivates you with it's enchanting story. The book also covers such a wide range of techniques and materials, it's a wonderful addition to any jewelry maker's collection! If you do have this book and you love it, please take the time to write a review of your experience on Amazon.com!
Below is the book review I wrote:
I Love Cynthia's Enchanted World!
So much more than a jewelry-making book! It's an inspiration must-have manual, an enchanted story book and a wonderful, informative jewelry technique book all in one! As soon as I opened this book and read the inspiration section, I was smitten! Cynthia whisked me away to a place full of possibilities and endless inspiration. I loved this section of the book so much and it resonated with me greatly! I can't wait to incorporate some of her techniques for capturing inspiration and ideas into my daily routine. Then Cynthia took me even deeper into her magical world, on an epic adventure with her charmed storytelling that accompanied each jewelry design. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the projects and magical storyline from start to finish. I couldn't put it down! This book is a favorite by my nightstand! I will come back to it again and again for inspiration, information and just to be transported into it's magical world!

7 comments:
Yes, it is on my list! It seems everyone who has it just loves it.
I received the book for Christmas and I love it! First I flipped through the pages to see the eye candy, and now I'm working back through to read. I can't seem to put it down......
Thanks so much for your awesome review! Made my day :)
What a lovely review! You've summed up the book perfectly. Thank you for your words and for your support! You're awesome!
Excellent review of an equally excellent book, I agree with your every word!
Hey girl, got your comment, you're a sweetie. I wanted you to know that a good friend of mine bought both two pieces from me for his wife for Christmas. One was made with your leaf connector and the other with your sea dollar pendant. They were so hard to let go, but he loved your workmanship and said that we made a good team! Happy New Year by the way, and I'm looking forward to the new things you'll make this year!
I got this for Christmas!
Post a Comment