The Tribe PrincessThought I'd share these fun earrings I made for a friend. I often use her as my muse for some of my more earthy designs! The earrings feature my handmade porcelain components. A beaded fringe of wood beads and Carnelian gems dangle below, knotted on waxed linen cord. Handmade sterling ear wires with wood bead accent.
Happy New Year! May we all find happiness and beady joy this year!

10 comments:
Erin, your friend will love these! She's a lucky girl!
Great design, Erin!
Very Fun!! I took out the lovely pieces I bought from you today, I am trying to get inspired to make something new. I am debating which one I want to use. lol.
Happy New Year!!
Marie
Those earrings are happy earrings, she's sure to love them! Happy New Year with lots of love, peace, and friendship!
Very beautiful! Happy New Year!
Those are wonderful - I am sure you friend will be so very happy :)
Happy new year! Vicki
Yes, These are well named! When I look at them I get a vision of being on the Mohawk Trail in western Mass., driving by the roadside stands overflowing with Indian corn, gourds and pumkins.
Lovely, I'm sure she will love those earrings.
These are very cool! I'm sure your friend will love them!
Happy New Year to you, Erin! The earrings and recent necklace you made as gifts are both so gorgeous...I bet they were very well received! :-)
Post a Comment