
I have some recent publication news to share! Yay!
First, in the current Jan/Feb 2010 issue of Step By Step Beads, My Owl Medallion Pendant is the focal piece of a Lorelei Eurto necklace, called Whose Hoo?! I ran right out to get my copy of the the magazine as soon as I found out. I was so pleased to see L's necklace right near the front of the mag on page 8! It looks great and I love the photograph of it. It's such a wonderful feeling to stand there in the store, flip open the magazine and see something you made in print! I've even gotten a few requests for my Owl pendant from magazine readers already! People are crazy about Owls, they just love'em! I have a few Owls ready for the kiln now. I'm making them in porcelain this time around. They should be ready in a few weeks. Just let me know if you would like one as well and I'll add one more to the batch!
And the second news is.....MY FIRST EVER BOOK APPEARANCE!!! OH MY STARS, this is very exciting and unexpected! Earlier this week, I got an e-mail from Andrew Thornton, letting me know that my ceramic leaf pendant is the focal of his design, called Song of Summer in the new book, Four Seasons of Beading by Barb Switzer! I'm sooo excited, I can't wait to get my copies of this book, I ordered two!
THANK YOU LORELEI and ANDREW!

15 comments:
HI Erin!
You are so very welcome. Thank you for your amazing talent!
Oh, and I totally want an owl or two so put a few in the kiln for me please. Oh and I picked up a copy of this book this past week and it's really fabulous!! Congrats!
Congrats Erin! It is an amazing feeling and accomplishment. I hope many more for you!
Erin, I am so happy for you! Many congrats on your publications.
Congratulations Erin!! You so deserve your recognition. Lovely pieces.
I did see your pendant in Andrew's necklace! YAY for you!
Erin - I was just perusing my copy of the magazine last night and your little owl already called out to me from the table of contents! So cute! And, another great piece from Lorelei. Congrats!! Jen
Congratulations! You so deserve to be lauded, applauded, and published!
Congratulations! So cool to meet another person whose work is also in this book!
Squeal! That is great news Erin! Your work is so lovely, it is no wonder that it is in print. Why not before? I love it. I hope to recreate that necklace I showed you and get that one submitted soon! Of course, I will keep you posted! Enjoy the day! Erin
Well deserved Erin - your pieces are wonderful - - so happy for you !! Congratulations!
Congrats Erin! That's so cool! I'll have to check them out. Can't wait to see the owls and new pieces!
CONGRATULATIONS,Erin! I can't wait to see both of these publications!
That is so very exciting. I have been following your blog for awhile now and am so happy for you!!
Nancy
Congratulations! I love seeing your pieces and your blog!
No, no... Thank you! You make lovely work and I am proud to have used it. Congratulations on all the recent press... I'm sure that things will only go onward and upward from here on out!
Post a Comment