by Erin Siegel
This sea-inspired necklace and earrings set is a special gift I gave for the holidays this year! The set features my own hand-crafted porcelain sand dollars. The pendant is hand-knotted on waxed linen cord along with sterling, amazonite, fresh-water pearls, hill tribe silver and REAL sea glass shards, found and drilled.

7 comments:
Fabulous piece, Erin!
LOVE it!! I wish I lived somewhere that I could collect sea glass. Fantastic!
Marie
Beautiful! My favorite theme and colors!
what a gorgeous necklace...I really love the sand dollar pendant.
I love it! The recipient sure was lucky! I used to collect sea glass when I lived up north, and now I miss it.
Lisa
These are beautiful, soothing colours. I'm always so fond of your hand knotted work.
Erin,
I love the blue colors you used and the way you used them. A very beautiful necklace.
Post a Comment