Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Jewelry Christmas and a Beady New Year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all friends here in blog land!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying some holiday cheer this weekend! Josh and I are relaxing and having loads of fun with the rest of the Siegel family. I'm so grateful to have this amazing family to spend the holidays with. Yummy food, family fun and gifts to fuel my passion for beads and jewelry-making, what more could a girl ask for?!

Here are a few photos of me on Christmas morning being very merry about the wonderful beady presents I received from my family!
YAY! My beady wishes came true for me! I'm extremely happy about receiving a copy of Cynthia Thornton's book Enchanted Adornments! I've been excited about this book since the news of it's release. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Miss Thornton, but I believe I will get to know her very well after reading her book. I can just tell her heart, soul and very being is in this book! It's magical and truly like nothing I have ever seen before. I can't wait to curl up and read it cover to cover. Well, I better get to it, the weekend will be over before I know it! I hope you had a joyous holiday this year and I'm looking forward to a fabulous beading new year with all of you here! :)

9 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Don't you love it when your loved ones read your mind and get you exactly what you want?!!! Merry Christmas!

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Welcome Back! It's good to hear from you again and I'm glad you had such a great Holiday weekend! Enjoy your New Years!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

A belated Merry Christmas to you! Looks like you had a good holiday. Can't wait to see some new goodies from you in 2010!

mairedodd said...

happy holidays, erin... so glad you got your books! looking forward to a wonderful new year as well...

Doreen said...

Sounds like your Christmas was reaaally merry! I'm happy you got what you wanted! Hope your new year is happy and healthy! Cheers to you!

Sharon said...

You must have been a very good girl this year! Enjoy your beady presents and Merry Christmas!

TesoriTrovati said...

Merry Christmas, doll! Don't you look all elfy in your hat! You will LOVE Enchanted Adornments. It is one of the best laid out books I have ever seen. Wishing you an abundance of inspiration in the New Year! Enjoy the day! Erin

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Erin!

What happy holiday you had! I loved taking a peak at your yield. I'm also glad to hear that you've enjoyed my sister's book so far. She did put a lot of her heart and soul into the book. It is so nice to hear that people appreciate all the work that she put into it.

(If you get a chance, could you write a review on Amazon about your experience with the book? Cynthia would appreciate it greatly! Thanks in advance!)

Pretty Things said...

I'm in that calendar! December, I think.