Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Natural Love




The LOVE holiday is upon us! No better time for a heart necklace. I have a natural love for clay and gemstones! I made up this cute little necklace with one of my own porcelain heart pendants, like the ones in my shop here.

Nice and natural mossy green heart with a leaf pattern stamped on it. Accented with delicate wire-wrapped faceted garnets, green kynite and hill tribe silver nugget beads knotted up on cotton cord. I love all the elements in this necklace. Clay, hearts, the color green, gemstones, hill tribe silver, and cotton cord!
What are some of your beading loves?
Leave me your comment love by February 14th and you could win a Mossy Heart Pendant like this one! I will pick a winner on Sunday, February 15th!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

7 comments:

peacockfairy said...

Lately, I have been buying lots of the flat coin shaped shells in various sizes and colors. I love the way they shimmer and have even thought about decopaging on them!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Right now it's color. I need more color in my life. Lots of greens and yellows, with a little bit of blue.

And wirework. I don't think stringing is my medium. It's all about the wire.

Doreen said...

That heart necklace is beautiful, Erin. My beady love is matte metallic seed beads. I love the colors. I will buy them just to have them whether I use them or not :)

SummersStudio said...

Erin, that necklace is just lovely. I really like your simplicity. For me, if I were beading right now, I'd go with gem stones. In fact garnets are my favourite. And periodot, and toumrmaline, and topaz....And brass. I love aged brass, beads, filigree, wire.

Lorelei Eurto said...

Chalcedony blue faceted stones are my favorite color stone. They look great with any other beads too!
You're necklace is so perfect!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Lately I've been loving anything hearts...lampwork, ceramic, porcelain, crystal, you name it! So naturally I'm loving this necklace! I am also obsessed with sterling and wire wrapping.

Thanks for yet another great giveaway!!

SueBeads said...

I love lampwork, of course, but lately I really love porcelein, ceramic and polymer clay too! The heart is beautiful and so is the necklace!