Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

H I N T: Lemon Lime Etsy Treasury

H I N T: Lemon Lime

Beth of Hint jewelry included one of my leaf pendants in her recent Etsy treasury! And well, the treasury made it to the front page of Etsy yesterday! You can check out the treasury she made at the link above. Unfortunately, I missed it hitting the front page, but I was so excited when I found out! This was my first Etsy Front Page Treasury. A big Thanks, Beth!

1 comment:

SummersStudio said...

Congrats on FP Erin! I missed my one and only time too :( But a lovely Etsian that I did not know sent me a pic just out of the blue! That's a great treasury!