Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Friday, June 11, 2010

More Listings...

I went through my stash again last night and found some more list-worthy pieces! Check out the SHOP!

4 comments:

Rose said...

So pretty! I will have to grab some of these before they all go away! :(

I gave you an award :)
http://ahteesblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/thank-you-sarah.html
Looking forward to following your other blog :)

Anniversary gift ideas said...

They are indeed list worthy and I love the pendants that you call sand dollars.The beading is very complimentary...they could be very nice gifts too.

how to refinance my home said...

Your work is magnificent :)

nfl nike jerseys said...

At the same time, for some people it may be painful to remember their birthdays as not everyone has happy memories.