Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vote for Me, Please!

I entered these earrings for Stringing Magazine's Summer Challenge entitled: Magical Forest. The voting has started on their website! I'm pretty excited! This is the first time I've tried submitting anything to a publication. Even if I don't win, I'm happy that I participated in something and at least gave it a try. That's all that matters, right? Anyway, I looked through all the entries and boy, there are some really pretty and amazing pieces of jewelry! Check it out and Wish Me Luck, I'm gonna need it! My entry is #22. Go Vote! Thank you!

22 comments:

SueBeads said...

Ooooh, they are so pretty too!

TesoriTrovati said...

Pretty, pretty! I voted for you! (Truthfully, I liked yours the best!)

Go and find all the opportunities that you can to submit...it challenges you and gets you noticed!

Enjoy the day! Erin

sharon said...

I voted for you Erin...I agree with Erin...yours is the nicest!!

Erin Siegel said...

Awe...So nice of you to say, Thank you! You guys are the best!

Sharon said...

I voted for you! Hope you win the challenge!

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Erin, I voted for you. Good luck, you should win. I love the earrings.

Marie Cramp said...

You got my vote. Although there were a lot of gorgeous projects, I honestly thought yours to be the best combination of originality and elegance.

Marie
{hope you win}

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Love the earrings! I just voted for you. Good luck!

Erin Siegel said...

Thank you so much, Ladies!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I think your earrings meet the challenge perfectly. There sure are a lot of entries! I am surprised yours seemed to be the only pair of earrings? Strange. Well, I liked your entry best! Good luck, although you probably don't need it :)

Lisa

pam ferrari said...

Very nice I agree with Erin and Sharon yours is the nicest! I voted

Beth Hikes said...

These are so fun! Running over to vote :)

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Good luck and I'm glad that you entered, I didn't have the guts, and now I'm regretting it. These earrings are beautiful and I know you'll do well.

mairedodd said...

done! best of luck...

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

hi erin! i tagged you for a meme. check out my blog post for today.

cristi

p.s. i have some good news for you. i'll email later...

Kristin said...

Erin, these are gorgeous! And, I tagged you - http://wakingbeautydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/tagged.html - although I think you've now been tagged twice. LOL.

Doreen said...

I voted for you, Erin :-) Hope you're the winner!

Barbara Lewis said...

I'm on a mission ... to vote for your earrings!

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Erin, I tagged you! Check my blog!

Sharon said...

I tagged you on my blog, but I see Cristi tagged you as well, oops!

Erin Siegel said...

Thank you so much for your votes, everyone! Keep'em coming! Voting doesn't end til July 17th! Thanks, again!

Jen Judd said...

Erin - congrats!! I know the thrill of the first publication...it's so fun!!! And, I love the earrings...my vote is in!!!