Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Discover La Bella Joya!

Mayan Calendar Bracelet by La Bella Joya
Photo taken from: www.labellajoya.blogspot.com


Meet a new friend in Blogland! Marcie of La Bella Joya is a wonderful jewelry artist and a superbly talented bead weaver! I admire anyone who can do amazing things with those tiny seed beads! One of my favorites is this bracelet above. Isn't this just stunning?! I also love the inspiration for the design. See even more of her beautiful jewelry on her flickr page. Marcie is also currently offering a bead stash for trade on her blog. Check it out and say hi! She is super friendly!

7 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

That bracelet is beautiful! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing this with us. BTW - Your look so pretty in your new profile pic.

Beth Hikes said...

Beadweavers are amazing! Thanks for introducing her work to me :)

Sharon said...

I love beadweaving, I could use some pointers from La Bella Joya! Your new pic is so pretty!

TesoriTrovati said...

I have absolutely no patience for seed beads...which is kind of curious that one of my popular designs is laden with them! I am headed toward glasses at 40-ish and those would just do me in! I appreciate the time, talent and PATIENCE it takes to work with something so small...(something I appreciated for those that took care of my kids when they were small too...) Enjoy the day! Erin

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Thank you Erin for your sweet comments and for putting my work on your blog. I'm honored to be included in such a wonderfully talented group of people.

mairedodd said...

i, too, am in awe of the painstaking detail and time it takes to work with such tiny beads... so well worth the effort! am heading to the flickr account... have a great day, erin :0)

Mari said...

Simplemente me encanta!!