Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Monday, March 30, 2009

More New Work: Ocean Collection


Here are a few more new designs in porcelain clay. These are again unfired greenware pieces that I have been working on this week. This is the start of my new Ocean Collection in Porcelain. I've been thinking about developing this for about a year now. I love the sea. I've always been inspired by the beach and the ocean. I only live about 10 miles from the coast. I'm going to start incorporating these oceanic themes into my work. I might leave some of these as unglazed pure white porcelain. Stay tuned to see how these get finished!

12 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

These little teases are killing me. When will you be offering these little masterpieces for sale?

peacockfairy said...

OHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!

Mary Harding said...

The ocean collection is beautiful. They are so great in porcelain.

SummersStudio said...

Erin, these are wonderful!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I like them unglazed, they look like real shells that way.

SueBeads said...

following Lynn, especially the sand dollar, it looks so real! They are great, Erin!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

beautiful as always. can't wait to see them glazed and in your shop for us to buy!

sharon said...

Looking forward to these Erin, so naturally beautiful! And ooohhh... to live 10 miles from the coast, you lucky duck!

Erin Siegel said...

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the support!

Lorelei and Cristi- Trust me, I will be sure to let you know as soon as I have some of these out of the kiln and available! Thank you so much, Guys!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I love the new ocean pieces! I live right by the ocean as well, and I love anything to do with the beach! I love the sand dollar the best - it is so realistic looking!

Doreen said...

Oh my! I love these so much!

Round Rabbit said...

These look simply beautiful, Erin!