Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Perfect Summer Day

Newburyport Harbor from the water front board-walk.
Marshland ecosystem view from the harbor tour boat.
Arrrr.........Matey! Flag on harbor tour boat.
Newburyport Harbor

Yesterday I spent a beautiful day in Newburyport, Massachusetts. It's just a town away from where I live. Yes, that's right. I actually live minutes away from this beautiful place! I can be a tourist in my own area! We walked along the water-front boardwalk and enjoyed views of the beautiful harbor and sailboats. Then, we went on the Yankee Clipper for a narrated harbor tour of historic Newburyport harbor and the marshland ecosystem. After that, we ate lunch at Starboard Galley and had lobster rolls!!! Yum! We finished up the day with some shopping in gorgeous shops and galleries down the beautiful cobblestone streets. Newburyport is a perfect picturesque sea-coast town! So, come visit sometime! It features a beautiful water-front park with boardwalk, tours, boat rides, beaches, great shops and galleries and of course, DELICIOUS seafood and ice cream. Check out the town website here and see for yourself! It's not too early to plan that next summer vacation! Oh, how I LOVE summer, sand and sea! Hope everyones' enjoying their summer as much as I am!

4 comments:

Lucid Moon Studio said...

How about we switch - you come to Florida and see the dragonflies and I'll go to Newburyport and enjoy some lobster rolls! Ha ha. Very nice photos, makes me want to take a VERY long roadtrip!

Erin Siegel said...

Sounds good to me! I love Floria. It's beautiful too. Anytime we've ever vacationed there, I never want to leave. I've had to be dragged home kicking and screaming. lol!

Lisa Peters Russ said...

Been there! Many years ago a surprise trip from my husband!

thank you Erin for all the wonderful and kind words you have left for my on my blog!

Good Luck with Clay - Your designs are wonderful ( I wish I knew how to make jewelry) and anytime you need anything just lemme know!

Take Care,
Lisa P.

Erin Siegel said...

Hey Thanks, Lisa! I really appreciate it!