



I am so lucky. I get to do what I love for a living! This week I've been pretty busy at the bead shop working and scheduling my jewelry-making classes coming up for the fall! The pictures to the left are a few samples I made up. These are four of the classes I teach at
The Riverwalk Bead Shop and Gallery where I also work. And by the way, this shop is AMAZING. If you are a gemstone lover like me, you WILL think you've died and gone to heaven. The shop it's self is so beautiful too, you've never seen anything like it. Definitely not your typical bead shop. To top it all off, it's an artisan's gallery as well. Featuring some of the finest local artisans in our area. It's a hand-made lover's paradise! I consider myself privileged to work there. If you're ever in the area, please stop by and say hello or come take a class with me! I also provide one-on-one private jewelry-making sessions at the shop. I absolutely love to teach! My specialities are stringing and crimping techniques, wire-wrapping and knotting. Check out my classes
here and you can even sign up on the bead shop website!
1. Tin Cup Necklace
2. Drop Circle and Stone Necklace
3. Three Strand Illusion Necklace
4. Knotty Necklace
No comments:
Post a Comment