Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Day GIVEAWAY!!!

Love Is The Key Crystal Necklace
by Erin Siegel

It's February and I'm starting to get into the spirit of L.O.V.E! I made the above necklace just in time for Valentine's Day! I received these beautiful swarovski crystals from Artbeads.com. I'm not usually much of a crystal girl, but thought I'd give them a try. I'm so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone a little! These Siam red crystals and Alabaster white crystals here, are so perfect in this design! I love the romantic, vintage feel that the crystal brings. The red, translucent crystal beads add color and sparkle, while the white, opaque crystal beads complement my white porcelain pendant. For the necklace, I hand knotted the crystals along a double strand of waxed linen cord, in an asymmetrical pattern.

For the centerpiece, I pair my handmade Love Heart Porcelain Pendant with a small vintage key, tied on along with a red crystal accent.

For the back of the necklace, I created a bead and loop closure. I knotted a cluster of red crystals together to form a "beaded bead" of sorts on one side and a knotted loop for the other side.

I really LOVE how my special Valentine's project turned out and now, I'm giving away my lovely creation! I hope you like it just as much because, I made this necklace especially for YOU.
I HEART all of you
, my friends, my readers and my customers. And I most certainly L.O.V.E. your comments! As a THANK YOU, I'm giving away this necklace to one of you.

So please, bring on the love, leave me a comment and you might be wearing this necklace on Valentine's Day! Yay! :)

If you would like to win my Love Is The Key Crystal Necklace, please leave me a comment on this post by Sunday, February 7th 2010. I encourage you to spread the love and tell your friends, but it's not necessary. Winner will be chosen at random on Monday, February 8th 2010.

Thank you, Good Luck and Love ya! XOXO



Disclaimer: Artbeads.com has sent me the above mentioned beads and/or findings to try out and review on my blog. I have not been paid to do so. Thank you.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo...I LOVE this necklace. I especially like the closure and the key dangling from your pendant. I know I'd love to wear this on Valentine's.

callie said...

I absolutely love this necklace! It's so beautiful and very unique!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, thanks for the chance to win.

peacockfairy said...

Ohhh, turned out beautiful! It's definitely an "Erin" piece! Look how talented you are, bringing crystals back down to "earth".

Marie Cramp said...

Looks great! Love the necklace! Good luck to everyone!

Marie

Spirited Earth said...

Love the necklace..and all your work..

SummersStudio said...

Those red beads are perfect with your porcelain piece. I love how even when you are using materials that you don't normally use, the piece still shouts 'Erin.' Beautiful!!!!

mairedodd said...

oh erin, you did such a beautiful job on this! how wonderful of you offer this to your followers!

TesoriTrovati said...

Love you right back, Miss Erin! You are kind and generous and someone will be lucky in love to win this little pretty! Enjoy the day! Erin (the other :-)

Juli Cannon said...

Erin, I heart it!
You have such a distinct style~ someone will be a lucky girl to win this beauty!

Digital Misfit said...

Beautiful necklace!
The Siam and Alabaster crystals look gorgeous on the waxed linen, and the porcelain and key focal is lovely.

hugs,
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
ps: giveaway over on my blog too, and you are most welcome to come for a visit!

Sharon said...

Those crystals were just made for your pendant, Erin! I love the color combination and the airy femininity of your design and I would be most proud to wear it!

Cindy said...

You sure outdid yourself with your Artbeads selection! I've always loved what you do with the waxed linen cord...and this time with Swarovski crystal and your own pendant. Thank you for this wonderful giveaway opportunity! :-)

Doreen said...

Oh, Erin!!!!! I love this necklace! I would be so happy to give it a new home!

Lorelei Eurto said...

beautiful!!! I love this pendant you used and was actually eyeing it your shop!

SueBeads said...

Gorgeous necklace, Erin! We all need to go outside our comfort zone, especially during these winter doldrums!

Susan Marling said...

What a beautiful necklace. I am very fond of Siam crystals and they look great with the white ones.

Unknown said...

The necklace is really lovely!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Mel Mel said...

Wow Erin what a beauty. Thank you for the chance to win such a fun & "lovely" piece of your work. Mel Mel

Silver Parrot said...

Great design, Erin. Your pendant looks fantastic with the red accents!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Wow! This necklace is wonderful. The way you have incorporated all the components together is divine! Thank you for the chance to win this beauty.

Pretty Things said...

That is really cool, and very creative - not your usual thing you see! Love it!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I bookmarked this post with the intent of entering when I had time, and I almost missed it! I love this Valentine inspired necklace! Your choice of beads goes perfectly with your pendant. I would love to win this fun necklace! Thanks for the giveaway!

Lisa

Gardanne said...

I hope I made it just in time. I love the little hearts with a hole in the middle that Lorelei featured in some jewelry today. Will there be more in the shop?

Unknown said...

I like your works... i follow you!!! if you want give a look to my blog : http://diamantearcobaleno.blogspot.it/