
I received my finished bracelet from the bracelet round-robin swap! It's journey is complete and now I get to wear it and enjoy it! This exchange was so much fun to be apart of on so many levels! Not only do I have a stunning piece of jewelry, but I made some pretty special connections to the other participating ladies. The best part was the connections.....And...well, the playing with beads part, of course...And, well following the progression of the bracelets on everyone's blog part was pretty exciting, too! Okay, fine. So there was no 'best part'! I really loved it all! Not one aspect of the experience could trump another.Before this exchange began, most of the participants I had never met and/or knew little about. I do feel much closer to everyone now and got to know each person better through this experience and through the bracelets themselves, even. Each bracelet developed it's own personality that seemed to evoke the essence of the person it was for, without much influence from that originating person. It's pretty amazing how we were all able to connect to each other through the beads. We let the beads speak to us and our muses guide us. The bracelets are the beautiful manifestation of our collective creativity and our connection to each other!

7 comments:
Oh Erin, I love the bracelet. It turned out so awesome! I was watching the different pieces come together and I really want in on the next one. It looks like it was incredible fun.
Thanks
Marie
Love those colors and the different type of beads. Very funky!
that is gorgeous! don't think i would ever stop wearing it... what a treasure...
The bracelet is beautiful but what is even more beautiful is the relationships that developed around it's creation. Thanks so much for sharing that side of it with us.
Hi Erin...beady sister o' mine!
I agree...this was quite possibly one of the most incredible opportunities yet! I feel such a connection to each of you when I wear my bracelet turned necklace (I took Christine's suggestion). I would gladly jump aboard a collaboration train at any time, any place, with any one...but you four will be my most cherished new friends forever. Someday it would be cool to meet. How would we know each other? Why, by the recognizable bracelets, of course!
Enjoy the day!
Erin (the other :-)
That's a very cool and refreshing bracelet...you must be very proud of it! I would wear that beauty every day!
this is so cool! I love this idea of bracelet sisters :)
Post a Comment