Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You never know WHOoo could be in my shop next!

Owl Medallion Pendant

Owl Moon Face Pendant

Owl Family: 1 pendant, 2charms

I'm working in my studio today finally! I'm having so much fun working on some new designs! I love my leaves but, I need to work on some new things. Here's some I worked on yesterday. I didn't think I could do Owls, but I CAN do Owls! These are porcelain in the greenware state, which means they have not been fired yet. I'm so excited, but I need your help to decide what design or designs to go forward with! These pics aren't the best, but I think you'll be able to get the idea. Please leave me a comment and let me know which design you like the best! Thanks, everyone and happy creating!

7 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

ALL of em!! I love them and can't wait to get my greedy paws on them all!!
he he eheheheheheheh!!!

you rock.
thanks for doing owls. I love that!!

Doreen said...

I like the round medallion the best, but you must do them all! Sooooo, cute!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

They're all great! I see some cool mixed up glazes on them. Maybe olive green and brown, or even some fun spring colors together.

peacockfairy said...

Oh, I love them all too! But if I had to pick, it would probably be the set of 3 of them!

SummersStudio said...

All of them!

SueBeads said...

I love them all too, but if I had to pick, it would be the bottom ones, the set of three!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I love them all!! If I had to choose, though, I would pick the first one. I will have to fight Lorelei for them, lol! Can't wait to see them glazed!!