
Top of the mornin' to ya! As you may have guessed it, with a name like Erin, I'm Irish! My name actually does mean 'Ireland' in Gaelic. As in the Gaelic phase 'Erin-Go-Bragh' translates to "Ireland Forever"! I hope and wish on a four leaf clover, to visit the homeland my ancestors hailed from. Until then, I will settle for celebrating St. Patrick's Day here at home in the States with some Irish Soda Bread and a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner! Yum! Even though I've never been to Ireland, I feel as though I may have lived there in a past life as a woodland faerie or nature spirit! Come to think of it, that would actually explain a lot about me. My obsession with leaves for one! LOL! :D
Speaking of leaves, to celebrate the lush, green landscape of the 'Emerald Isle', I'm giving away a set of my Green Leaf Charms! Just leave me a comment on this post by Tuesday, March 17th, good old St. Patrick's Day. I'll announce the winner on Wednesday, March 18th.
Speaking of leaves, to celebrate the lush, green landscape of the 'Emerald Isle', I'm giving away a set of my Green Leaf Charms! Just leave me a comment on this post by Tuesday, March 17th, good old St. Patrick's Day. I'll announce the winner on Wednesday, March 18th.May the Luck O' the Irish be with ya! ;)
"Heeeeheeee! Win me lucky charms, if you can! Heeeheee!" (that's supposed to be a mischievous Leprechaun's laugh!) Oh, too corny, I know! lol!
"Heeeeheeee! Win me lucky charms, if you can! Heeeheee!" (that's supposed to be a mischievous Leprechaun's laugh!) Oh, too corny, I know! lol!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

17 comments:
Lucky Number one!
O' please do enter me in your giveaway Erin!
:)
Count me in Erin! Thanks!!!
Erin, I'm talking about a design I made with one of your special leaves, great timing!
http://z-llyynn.blogspot.com/2009/03/springing-forward-with-art-companions.html
Birds of a feather, spring nests together! Hope you like it ...
Please enter me...and happy St. Patty's Day!
Hi Erin - I'm going to make Irish Beef Hand Pies for St. Patrick's Day dinner - I got the recipe from Martha Stewart! It looks really good - let me know if you want the recipe! Thanks for having a giveaway!
hi erin - with a name like mine, i too love all that is green and/or irish! and really love your leaves - and your blog! thanks!
Can I enter the giveaway please? they are lovely
I've been admiring those leaves in your shop. And now a chance to win some?!? Please toss my name in!
I'm irish too!! And I love St. Pat's Day...corned beef and green beer, can it get any better?? Love your leaves...hope the luck of the irish will be with me this time! Thanks for another great giveaway!!
Erin, I would love to win your little leaves. I am an Irish red head, maybe I will be lucky.
Thanks
Debbie
Saints preserve us! They're foo*ing brilliant!
(Though my first name does not imply it, I assure you my maiden and last names are clearly Irish with a Scotch chaser.)
I totally did a double take last week when I spotted the pyramid of cabbage at the grocery store.
Pavlovian. Truly.
How funny to find a neighbor on Etsy and link over to your blog...I live in Amesbury! The Irish pub is open now in Newburport...I will see you there possibly on St. Patrick's Day! :) I would love to enter your contest! Your work is so beautiful!
erin, please enter me in your giveaway because i love your leaves!!
i saw them in lorelei's necklace and linked to you and your etsy store, very very nice! i am jealous of your new england location. my brother lived in maine for 7 years and it was soooo beautiful and so inspiring. thanks for this opportunity!!
http://livewirejewelry.blogspot.com
Please enter me in your giveaway. I love your leaves.
Happy St. Patty Day.
My hubby and I couldn't wait for St Paddy's day for Corn Beef and Cabbage, saw it in the grocery store last week and we indulged, now we have to do it again on Tuesday. LOL Hope i have some Irish luck and win your beautiful beads.
Happy St Patrick's Day!
Karen Keegan
PS Have you ever done any Palm Leaves? I live in Florida and would love something tropical.
Hi Erin
Just found your post and hope it's not to late to enter in the drawing! I'd love to win a set of these cute little leaves! Thank you!
Thank you all so very much for entering my giveaway!
Post a Comment