Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the winner is....

A random name was chosen out of a ceramic bowl by my husband :). And the winner is...The lovely Lorelei! You are the winner my green leaf charms! I will be sending you a set of four.

A big Thank You to everyone who entered my giveaway! Thank you all so very much for your comments, support and interest in my work! I appreciate it tremendously!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Congratulations, Lorelei! I know you will use them well :)

Lorelei Eurto said...

YESssss!
I'm doing the happy dance around my office right now!!
I definitely will put them to good use. Thanks Erin for having such a wonderful and generous giveaway!

sharon said...

you are soooooo lucky, lorelei! good for you girl!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Lorelei! Thanks for the fun contest!

Lorelei Eurto said...

This is so funny!
Guess who won MY GIVEAWAY!!

Congratulations Erin!!!