Fine, Hand-Crafted Ceramic Pendants, Components & Jewelry

Annoucement:

I'm having a baby and I'm preparing for my life as a new mommy! I will be discontinuing my line of ceramic pendants and components at this time. Soon, I will be closing my Etsy Shop and this blog as well. However, I will continue to make beaded jewelry designs! I must continue to create and jewelry is my passion. Please join me over at my new blog www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jewelry to Fall For: Designs by Lorelei






















I'm featuring one of my favorite jewelry designers, Lorelei! Take a look at this collection of gorgeous designs featuring ceramic leaf pendants and charms made by yours truly!

A true master at her craft, Lorelei combines her love of nature, color and texture to create eclectic, eye-catching designs. I love her uses of semi-precious stones and other natural materials along with the finest artisan beads, pendants, charms and findings. I'm not the only one who's noticed this artistic talent. She's the buzz of the beading world, featured on sites, such as the Art Bead Scene. You can read the interview they did with her here. See what all this buzzing is about and check her out!


Shop: lorelei1141.etsy.com
Blog: lorelei1141.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Awww! Aren't you the sweetest thing!!
Gosh, I'm all choked up.
You make my job so easy...the leaves you create are delicious and so life-like and organic. I love them, and anyone reading this should totally run to your shop and purchase some.
Except I've got my eye on that one with two holes, so hands off.
;)

Erin Siegel said...

Hehe! Thank you so much! I really appreciate all your comments! It's a lot of fun being part of your jewelry. Oh, no! If you mean the WinterBerry leaf with two holes, I sold that one a few days ago, I'm sorry! I'll probably make some similar ones soon. :)